Incidents in the life of a gremlin, non-tea or coffee drinker, and soldier in the battle for history,with occasional reference to the kakapo, a bumbling, earth-bound parrot from New Zealand.
My Dad has decided to give up Pilates classes for seniors
"I could lie on the floor and wave my legs in the air at home for nothing. We look like beached walruses. I half expected someone to come in and lob a bucket of fish at us."
I didn't intend to write a blog but somehow, for some reason, it keeps going. Like me. Don't bother looking at my profile because I haven't filled it in. If you have found this blog, it's probably because you know me already. Hello! If not, I apologise for the extreme dullness of most of the content. I am prepared to reveal the following information about myself: 1) I am a girl 2) I don't like tea or coffee 3) I don't like parsley either.
1 comment:
That quote is hilarious. I quite agree, by the way. Thank you to you and your dad for sharing.
Post a Comment