Here's a bit of bleary blogging.
I am home. That's Moorhensroad, in case you are (quite reasonably) wondering where I am calling home at the moment. We had a good flight and a wonderful holiday. I will try and blog about it and not write 2 paragraphs as in previously moany post. I have some quite good photos to post as well.
I watched a film with David Duchovny about a TV writer in America who is trying to get a series made on the inflight movie. It was quite good.
James has put some very nice drawings on his blog. Clearly Angouleme is having a good effect on him. Or maybe he draws better when I'm not there.
I have switched my mobile phone on.
I love the Oxfordshire countryside. It is so damp and pleasant. The light is gentle and calm.
Time for sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment