I am very proud of The Blog of Jerome, which, let me remind you, is the story of the life of that giant of Moorhensroad Mr Jerome Francis, as told by his acquaintances, disciples, and C-list friends. Anyone who knows Jerome can contribute stories of his deeds of derring do, providing that they are true. There's no point making stuff up when the facts are so much more amusing.
I haven't seen Jerome for a while and we haven't kept in touch very well, so the blog has not been updated for a very long time. Plus I have lost access to it because I have forgotten the password.
So Rence, Dan, and Chrissy, shall we get it going again? I don't mind writing most of it because it makes me laugh. It even had a couple of fans for a while - someone wrote 'way to go man I wish I could write about myself the way you write' which was quite flattering. And someone called Rosemary was also a fan and asked for more content.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment