I saw the Other Gremlin and the Dutch Squeeze at the weekend. They liked my frog story. They thought it was autobiographical.

I felt a bit sad today so went out and cheered myself up by buying some knitwear. I am very pleased with it: one is a useful beige jumper that will go with anything; the other is a rather stylish cable number in modish grey. Having got it home, I realised that it is remarkably similar in shape and colour to the jumper I have been knitting for a year so it is possible that I will have 2 jumpers the same. On the other hand, the knitting of the new jumper progresses at a similar speed to Gary Spencer Millidge's Strangehaven (i.e. very slowly) so the cable one may wear out by the time I finish the one I'm knitting. I will keep you informed.

Now I am going to express an opinion on a news story. Not something that often happens on Marvins/Gremlins Online.

I think Russell Brand's Radio 2 show was really funny. Why couldn't they scrap Jonathan Ross's dull chat show instead? The other week, he interviewed Colin Farrell. Part of the conversation went something like this:

Jonathan: So, Colin, you used to be a wild man but now you've cleaned up your act and you're playing the Hollywood game? What's that like? How do you feel about it?

Colin: Yes, now I have to come on your show.

James is drawing a series of comics for a language teaching magazine in Paris. The first one really was quite good. Much better than usual. The poor lad now has his office in a corner of our bedroom again, so I wake in the morning to the sound of his pen scritching.

Well, it's time for Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two, so I will bring these dull ramblings to a close.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

rubbish! -james