Incidents in the life of a gremlin, non-tea or coffee drinker, and soldier in the battle for history,with occasional reference to the kakapo, a bumbling, earth-bound parrot from New Zealand.
The blog of Jerome rides again!
The juggernaut of love and mischief that is Jerome's blog is rumbling down the road again. If you would like to contribute, please leave a comment here or drop me an email.
I didn't intend to write a blog but somehow, for some reason, it keeps going. Like me. Don't bother looking at my profile because I haven't filled it in. If you have found this blog, it's probably because you know me already. Hello! If not, I apologise for the extreme dullness of most of the content. I am prepared to reveal the following information about myself: 1) I am a girl 2) I don't like tea or coffee 3) I don't like parsley either.
No comments:
Post a Comment