What a lot of bands I have seen this weekend. More than in the entire year so far.
I have been at the Muesli Folk Festival, wearing a dress over trousers, which seems to be the fashion statement of choice for this year's Muesli/Queen's Moorite.
The Destroyers were very good. I was very excited about seeing Chris Wood for the first time but felt that the sound didn't do him any favours. I couldn't really hear him. Today the real folkies are playing including Waterson: Carthy. Yippee! There are workshops too but sadly I didn't bring my violin so I can't go and make some horrible noise.
September is packed with fun events. James is coming back at the end of the month and we are going to live in Oxford for a bit.
I am hoping to relaunch the Blog of Jerome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment