Another weird school song has floated into my memory.

Saw a peanut, saw a peanut, saw a peanut, yesterday,
Saw a peanut, saw a peanut, saw a peanut, yesterday.

So I ate it, so I ate it, so I ate it, yesterday,
So I ate it, so I ate it, so I ate it, yesterday.

Operation, operation, operation, yesterday,
Operation, operation, operation, yesterday.

Didn't survive it, didn't survive it, didn't survive it, yesterday,
Didn't survive it, didn't survive it, didn't survive it, yesterday.

Went to heaven, went to heaven, went to heaven, yesterday,
Went to heaven, went to heaven, went to heaven, yesterday.

Guess what I saw there, guess what I saw there, guess what I saw there, yesterday,
Guess what I saw there, guess what I saw there, guess what I saw there, yesterday?

Saw a peanut...


Repeat ad nauseam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer the one about jet planes.

Anonymous said...

This is so bloody English !

S.