I saw Jerome last night. He's been going to the gym in the hope of becoming a trim love god.
Last night, Jerome was cycling on the exercise bikes. He happened to glance at the lights on the dashboard of the exercise fanatic next to him and saw that six of them were lit up. That's quite a lot of effort and the chap was pedalling very fast (does pedalling have 2 ls?) Jerome was only on level four and wasn't pedalling nearly as fast. Then he noticed that the chap was on the programme that's completely flat. Jerome was doing the random programme with lots of hills.
"Bloody cheat!" he exclaimed.
"If it was a competition, the bikes would have had wheels," I quipped.
I thought this was quite a funny thing to say so I am blogging it. This must be a 21st century cousin of l'esprit d'escalier (ooh hark at her French!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment