James is very interested in Scottish poetry and history at the moment. We have discovered William Dunbar, a very fine poet.
Also a fine poem called 'The Two Corbies'.
James is wearing the same clothes every day: jeans, a grey sweater, and a T shirt.
He is going to get a phone for our flat so we can ring people up.
I should write about life in France (we got back today) but it might be too interesting for this blog.
James is drawing a picture as I type. We are in the atelier. We went over to see his friends but they were busy playing a strategy game.
When he is travelling, he eats 3 apples a day.
He is going to buy a television.
I played the violin today for the first time in a year.
I have lost one of my knitting needles and feel rather upset about it
I watched The Big Lebowski again. Such a funny film.
James has the January blues. He is dreading going back to work. Dread. Dread.
I am dreading teaching beginners English.
I spent £30 on some boring books about English grammar. But they will tell me the answers.
Finally, some New Year advice: Look for the mote in your own eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment