I am in our flat. I am packing to go to the Cambridge Folk Festival with the Dutch Squeeze, the Other Gremlin, and the Poggle. We have anxiously discussed wellies, cutlery, blankets, other attire, swine flu, and the welfare of the Poggle. I hope it wont' rain too much.

I haven't been blogging much recently because I have been very busy working and not playing and it has made me a very dull girl. I hope I will become more interesting in a couple of weeks and also less tired.

2 comments:

Dave Shelton said...

Naturally, when you were in Cambridge I was away in Norfolk. Had I realised I could have offered you use of my flat in my absence. Although with my boiler currently busted you probably had better facilities while camping...

Anyway, hope you had a good time. Wasn't Lucinda Williams playing this year?

Marvin said...

Had a very good time thank you. Lucinda Williams was playing but I didn't see her. Maybe next year...are you coming to Bristol any time?