We went out for dinner a while ago and at the end of the meal the Green Gremlin insisted that I take several unwanted After Eights home with me. I put them in the front pocket of my handbag and forgot about them.
This happens to be the pocket where I keep my set of keys.
A few days later, it became difficult to get my key in the lock of the front door.
A few days later, I cleared out my handbag and found said After Eights in a squodgy mess at the bottom of the pocket, polluting the purse shaped like a pig wearing a scarf in which I keep my keys and the loose keys.
A few days after that, the lock of the front door jammed and the landlord had to replace it and issue new keys to everyone in the building.
I hope this is not cause and effect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is a good story. -signed, anonymous.
Post a Comment