I did this meme a while ago. You open your I-Tunes and put it on random. Then you go through the list and see which song it chooses for you.
I quite like having Survivor as my opening credits and Pledging My Time to play me out. Little Sparrow is a good first day at school song. (By the way, some of these songs aren't mine and I don't know anything about the bands. James put some stuff on my I-Tunes). In fact, most of them seem appropriate apart from The Bold Knight as a Getting Back Together song and Silver Dagger as a Fight song.
Opening credits Survivor -Destiny's Child
Waking up to Ain't Misbehaving-Louis
First Day at School Little Sparrow-Dolly Parton
Falling in Love Skin and Bones -The Sundays
First Song Alberta -Leadbelly
Fight Song Silver Dagger - Dolly Parton
Breaking up Mid-Town- Calexico
Prom Good Morning Blues - Lester Young
Life Appalachian Stomp- Bill Monroe
Mental Breakdown Lamplighter's Serenade- Frank Sinatra
Driving Hare's Maggot/Isaac's Maggot- English Acoustic Collective
Flashback Gimme Gimme Gimme- Abba
Getting back together The Bold Knight - Seth Lakeman
Wedding Song Track 2- Buena Vista Social Club
Birth of Child Cash on the Barrelhead - Dolly Parton
Final Battle White House Blues - Charlie Poole
Death Song Here's that Rainy Day-Bill Evans
End Credits Pledging My Time- Bob Dylan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment