Packing procrastination

Blogging is the perfect way to procrastinate. Here's a little quiz to bore you with. I really should mention that I write this blog for my own amusement.

Two Names You Go By:

1. Marvin
2. Mrs Broersma

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:

1. A warm sweater. It's cold today. Winter is coming
2. My Oasis trousers that sit on my hips.

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:
1. Someone who will ask me quiz questions at any time of the day or night.
2. Someone who will listen to idiotic stories with genuine interest.

Two Things you Like to Do:
1. Sleep.
2. Read books.

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. To finish my packing.
2. To see James.

Two Things you did Last Night:
1. Ate lasagne.
2. Watched TV.


Two Things you Ate Today:
1. Apple pie.
2. Lasagne heated up from the night before. With cauliflower. That seems funny but I don't know why.

Two People you Last Talked to:
1. My friend Sarah.
2. My brother.

Two Things you’re Doing Tomorrow:
1. Finishing my packing.
2. Getting on a plane to Hong Kong.

Two Longest Car Rides:
1.From New York to Burlington with James and his Mom.
2. From San Francisco to Ashland with James.

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Skiing with Russ, Caroline, and co
2. Zambia with the Firm.

Two Favorite Beverages:
1. Banana milkshake
2. Hot chocolate

Two Things About Me that you may not have known.
1. I am very good at ten pin bowling.
2. I won second prize for carrots in the Moorhensroad Vegetable show when I was at primary school.

Two Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Hamper packer at the fish farm down the road. I had a panic attack when I got locked in the freezer.
2. Checker of exam scripts for the Oxford Exam board. We had to check we'd added up the marks correctly. Very boring job.

Two Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Singin in the Rain with Gene Kelly
2. The Lord of the Rings trilogy

Places I have lived:
1. In a house near Lord Rothschild's mansion. I got into trouble for forgetting to open the curtains in the morning.
2. On the Ocean Estate in Stepney Green, which is like Old Kent Road on the Monopoly board. We were burgled but there was nothing to steal except my friend's Mahler CDs. My housemate frightened them away. I should blog about this in more detail because it's a good story.

Two of my Favorite Foods:
1. Roast dinner
2. Chocolate fudge.

Two Places I’d rather be right now:
1. In Australia already so I don't have to sit on the plane.
2. Here with James as well.

Two people I think will respond:
I don't think anyone will respond because most of the bloggers I know don't write very often. Apart from Pete, who doesn't do quizzes because he has more interesting stuff to talk about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very good blog!